Saturday, March 28, 2015

Pregnancy Baby Gender


How To Use Chinese Pregnancy Calendar To Predict Or Select Baby Gender


Executive Summary By Judy Lin

My name is Judy from NY USA, one of my friends who is a Chinese taught me the correct way to use Chinese Pregnancy Calendar to predict baby gender. Chinese Pregnancy Calendar is based on Chinese lunar calendar which is totally different from the Western Calendar (Gregorian Calendar). the lunar calendar use it's own system to record dates and the four seasons. How to Use Chinese Pregnancy Calendar
baby gender predictor calculator

Chinese lunar months from January to December are listed on the top row of the Chinese pregnancy calendar, and the mother's ages during the conception from 18 to 45 are listed on the left column of the pregnancy calendar. 2. Add 1 to the woman's age.

Although Chinese Pregnancy Calendar maintains 95% results for baby gender prediction, it is not the proven method for baby gender selection. You may more valuable info regarding gender selection and pregnancy in my website.

Refer to other article : Cheap Bedroom Baby


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the information on desired select baby gender. I was looking for these information on this method. Since I was trying to get pregnant with this method and I heard a lot of people about it.

    ReplyDelete